Please read the following prior to filling out the application at the bottom of this page.
- False information or a gross distortion of the truth on the written application may result in an automatic denial.
- Any undisclosed previous rental address.
- An incomplete application may result in denial.
- Lack of response from applicant for additional information after the 2nd business day.
The following may result in additional scrutiny to the extent allowed by law:
- Any collection filed by a property management company over $100.00, within the past 3 years may result in denial. After 3 years and once the collection is paid, may result in one month’s additional security deposit.
- Any criminal activity of the physical or violent nature may result in a denial
- Any current 3-day notice may result in a denial.
- An open bankruptcy may result in a denial.
- Any criminal activity including selling or possession with intent to sell drugs may result in an automatic denial.
- Any criminal activity of the physical or violent nature is an automatic denial.
- A registered sex offender may result in a denial.
We do not automatically exclude rental applicants based on criminal history. Any criminal history will be evaluated in consideration of when the crime occurred, what the underlying conduct entailed, and/or what the rental applicant has done since the conviction.